Tuesday, October 17, 2006

More Annuals




Well I got to know a bit more about these guys and there's not too much that's mindbendingly interesting, but a couple of things have come to light:

a) They're even bloody younger than I thought. Singer/songwriter Adam Baker is only TWENTY years old.

b) Their album is more diverse than I had imagined. It is rammed almost to beyond saturation point with ideas and production type stuff.

c) It seems this band has an enormous buzz around them. So buy the album soon and clasp it to your heart before it gets used on an episode of The O.C. and you can by their fucking ringtones.

Here's another mp3:
Annuals - 'Carry Around'

Buy it here.

Their MySpace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Got Magic Up My Nose!
Wow. It took a few listens but you are absolutely right. They are awesome. 'OMFG!', or whatever the kids are saying these days.

6:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home