Thursday, February 15, 2007

I miss you my Valentine.



During my absence I've been working my little fingers to the bone selling Valentine's cards to angry businessmen who plainly see the thing as a frightful bore and don't deserve the company of anything with a soul. I then spent the night in question on my own unable to reach my young lady by tellingphone and cursed the fat fuck who miserably tossed two cards at me managing to hide the frontal hemisphere of his flabby chops for the entire transaction.

I still haven't been able to speak to my sweetheart and I miss her. So here's as good an excuse as ever to post some of my own music. So, my sweet, this one's for you.

Duke Raoul - 'Enjoy the Silence' (Depeche Mode cover)

I also just posted a new song on the Duke Raoul MySpace which I wrote for the same young girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home