Saturday, December 16, 2006

Dinosaur Jr at ATP


It's been a little while since my last confession. I just started full time work at Paperchase and it has raped my personal time. We came straight back from All Tomorrow's Parties and I leapt straight into the bowels of a stationer's stockroom.

However I had been fuelled by the roar of J Mascis' earth shattering amp wall the previous friday night. The ringing in my ears dulling the Paperchase playlist and the smash of fancy baubles. I have never before witnessed such an awesome guitar sound. And the sight of an old stoner wookie ripping into a Jazzmaster will stay with me forever.

Here's a short clip of 'Feel the Pain' (the first CD single I ever owned) taken by my girlfriend. Somehow her tiny camera managed to cope with the volume.



And for those of you who don't know the song:

Mp3:
Dinosaur Jr - 'Feel The Pain'

Buy it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home