Friday, April 06, 2007

God only knows...



Yesterday my girlfriend Gemma survived a very nasty car crash. Her little car and its rainbow stickers no longer exist, but miraculously she only has cuts, bruises and "minor women's whiplash". I'm not going to go too gooey but it was one of those events that makes you truly grateful for what you have. I don't know what I'd do without her and I'm eternally thankful to whichever universal force was responsible for sparing her, be it God, Allah, gravity or even Ford.

For me, there's only one song suitable for moments such as these.

Mp3:
The Beach Boys - 'God Only Knows'
Buy 'Pet Sounds'

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit, that sounds terrible. Is she ok? car crashes are rubbish. Swend her my love. or even 'send'.

5:56 pm  
Blogger NYC said...

Glad things turned out ok for your girl, I agree, it sure makes ya think about things. Good choice for the song.

All the best,

1:16 am  
Blogger Alex Raoul said...

Hey thanks man. Appreciate it!

11:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home